Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Coating:||Fully Muti-coated||Surface Treatment:||Rubber|
|Field Of View:||91m/1000m||MOQ:||1pc|
12x50 High Power Monocular Telescope,
10x50 High Power Monocular Telescope,
BAK4 12x50 monocular telescope
1. 【BAK-4 prism and FMC】fully multi-coated green coated lens and Bak4 prism which produce bright crisp imagas
2. 【Large eyepiece wide field of view】The larger the eyepiece,the larger the field of view,the more convenient exploration and observation,and the higher the viewing comfort
3.【 Central focus one-handed adjustment】12x50, 91M/1000m, using intermediate adjustment, the pulley design is more precise
4. 【IPX7 waterproof】Nitrogen purged to be Waterproof and Fogproof in order to withstand tough weather conditions and rugged environments.
1. Monocular Telescope High Power, 12X magnification and 50mm object lens diameter monocular, provides a clearly, bright image and different fields of view, perfect for hiking, hunting, climbing, bird watching, ball games, concerts, traveling, watching scenery.
2. Monocular Widely Compatible With Smartphone, comes with quick alignment smartphone holder,two-section aluminum tripods, Compatible with smartphone, Easy to install, remote control monocular, provide HD images to share with your friends.
3. Only Palm Size, the weight of hd monocular is only 427g that is lightweight and portable.Our monocular scope even can be put in your backpack and be taken to anywhere.
4. Tripod & Smartphone Adapter Available, not only a handheld monocular telescope but also a smartphone monocular! Including smartphone adapter and steady tripod, the monocular telescope allows you to capture and record beauty easily.
5. Capture beauty in distant, The newest color, jungle green, with a portable size and ergnomic single hand focus design, suitable for all your outdoor activities, camping, hiking, hunting, bird-watching, or stage-watching, just take it and go enjoy. It is also the best gift for your freinds and family members who is a fresh air fiend.
Low Dispersion Glass lenses
Contact Person: Alex Ray