There are 10 tips:
1. You need to know your purpose in advance: whether it is watching performances, competitions, outdoor hiking, bird watching, star watching, or balcony viewing. Different purposes have different requirements for the volume and weight of the telescope.
2.It is necessary to clearly inform the psychological price: the same specification, the price can range from $10 to $1600 or even more. Products with similar prices may have a large quality gap. Only you have a specific target price, can give the best recommendation.
3. Trust the recommendation of the old players: the experience of the old players is obtained by spending a lot of money and time. If you don't want to pay tuition, then need to listen to the old players. After all, you are just sitting in front of the computer and thinking, whereas the old players played for a long time .
4. Don't choose products that are too indifferent and uninterested: The probability that a novice can select a product that has not been discovered by countless players with a unique eye among the many products is almost zero.
5. Do not replace thinking with desire: I want high power, variable zoom, pocket-size, see clearly above 10 kilometers away, etc. Desire must obey reality-basic laws of physics and how high prices you can afford, fantasy is meaningless.
6. Don’t substitute intuition for thinking: For example, high magnification is better than low magnification, variable zoom is better than fixed magnification, military is better than civilian use, imported brands are better than domestic brands, large sales are better than small sales, and big brands are better than niche brands. Wait, don't jump to conclusions, read more, ask more and think.
7. Resist the temptation: The product introductions of many low-end Amoy brand telescopes convey false information . You just think: Why is it so good to sell so cheap? The economic law of you pay for what you get what you pay for is also invalid?
8. Learn to compromise: make reasonable choices based factors such as price, volume, weight, magnification, caliber, brand, etc. Don't hope everything is as you wish, only a liar will tell you that his product meets all your requirements.
9. Read posts and discuss more in different groups chat, post bars, forums and other places, confirm each other's rational analysis, and read less product descriptions written by merchants, which are full of plausible and misleading information. Newcomers lack the ability to distinguish and are easily fooled.
10.Learn to trust. Not everyone is a liar. There are always people who are trustworthy. What they say may not sound good or as you wish, but they are just against your ears. Be open-minded, communicate with others, you will gain More.
Contact Person: Mrs. Christina Yi