Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Objective Diameter (mm):||50||Magnification:||2.5-15x|
|Ocular Lens Diameter (mm):||37||Focus Range (YDS):||∞ - 20|
|Coating:||FMC||Name:||2.5-15x50mm Front Focal Plane Scopes Sniper Bow Hunting Rifle Scopes|
front focal plane scopes,
first focal plane tactical scopes
2.5-15x50mm Front Focal Plane Scopes Sniper Bow Hunting Rifle Scopes
General Features Make You Choose our 2.5-15x50 FFP Scopes
|13 lenses using proprietory stable, pure, extra low dispersion optical glass.||Optically flawless aspheric lenses to provide near natural vision.|
|Apochromatic lenses to focus light wavelengths (R/G/B) along the same focal plane.||Fully-Multi Coated optics with proprietory coating technology, diamond coat external lenses.|
|Waterproof - vacuum and lifetime pressurising with a mixture of nitrogen and rare earth gases to prevent fogging or hazing.||Shock proof (to greater than 3000G) all lenses have fore and aft machined locking rings.|
|Full locking precision windage and elevation adjustment turrets.||Fully waterproof lenses have fore and aft O-ring seals.|
2.5-15x50 FFP Scopes Detail Description
1. 1/4 MOA precision click adjustment of drift and elevation angle can provide absolute repeatability and reliability in extremely high service life.
2. The Multicoat 13 lens system provides extremely high definition, excellent contrast and bright images throughout the field of view, even in extremely low light conditions.
3. As a rifle mirror that meets the highest requirements, FFP rifle mirrors provide the best optical performance over the entire range of magnifications.
4. Despite the lightweight design of the FFP Scope, its powerful optical system is impressive, which makes it particularly suitable for hunting. It has a curved profile and is suitable for regular hunting guns.
5. Even at the highest magnification, the enlarged sight relief and enlarged field of vision can capture the target faster and protect your eyes or eyebrows from the damage caused by the powerful shooting.
2.5-15x50 FFP Scopes Parameters
|Power||2.5×-15×||Objective Diameter (mm)||50|
|Ocular lens diameter (mm)||37||Ocular length (mm)||62|
|Field of View||
|Water proof @ 300mm deep and 54℃||Yes|
|F.O.V. angle (°)||8.6°-1.47°||Exit Pupil (mm)||14.5-3.33|
|Focus range (YDS)||∞ - 20||Type of reticle||FFP illuminated reticle|
|Mount length (mm)||121||Focus type||Side focus|
|Parallax||±0.125||Eye relief (in)||4.6-3.8|
|Mian body diameter (in)||1.18||Ocular cell diameter (in)||1.73|
|Diopter compensation||-3～+2||Windage movement range||±120|
|MOA/click||0.25MOA||Elevation movement range||±70|
1. Are your company a manufacturer or trading company?
We are well-experienced manufacturer specialized in producing binoculars,rifle scopes, monocular, spotting scope, astronomical telescopes, optics accessories etc., for more than 15 years.
2. Does your product have any warranty?
Yes,we offer 5 years limited warranty for rifle scopes vs 2 years limited warranty for other optical instruments such as binoculars, monocular, spotting scope, astronomical telescopes, etc.,
3. What's your payment method?
We usually accept the payment methods include T/T (Bank Transfer), Western Union, paypal and MoneyGram. Payment methods can be adaptable to your specific requirements.
For different countries, the payment methods we accept varies from each other.
4. What's your shipping method?
We provide comprehensive shipping methods.
For small quantity orders we ship by DHL,FEDEX, EMS/TNT Express service which is the fastest. Postal ways are also acceptable for small orders.
For large quantity orders we ship by Air or by sea, we can also ship order to buyer’s cargo agent in China.
5. Does your company provide customization, private label service?
YES. OEM/ODM/Customization/Making your own logo/ brand are warmly welcome!
Contact Person: Miss. Allie Nie