Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Magnification:||1x-10x||Mount Length (mm):||134mm|
|Parallax:||±0.125||Focus Range (YDS):||100|
|Length (mm):||266||Number Of Lens:||13|
first focal plane scopes,
first focal plane tactical scopes
Front Focal Plane Scopes 1-10x30mm Illuminated Reticle Rifle Scope with Mount
1. Ideal for a wide range of shooting applications.
2. Optically flawless aspheric lenses to provide near natural vision.
3. Apochromatic lenses to focus light wavelengths (R/G/B) along the same focal plane.
4. Fully-Multi Coated optics - with proprietory coating technology.
5. Waterproof, fogproof, shockproof.
7. Generous, consistent eye relief.
1. First focal plane reticle stays valid at all power settings allowing you to fully utilize the Specially designed reticle that shrinks or grows along with your target as you zoom in or out.
2. The large field of view facilitates rapid target acquisition over long distances. The high image quality and high-contrast reticle allow you to make out every detail, meaning that the long range rifle scope sets the benchmark in terms of optical quality.
3. Multiple layers of anti-reflective compounds on every glass surface provide bright, vivid pictures and optimum light transmission from dawn to dusk.
4. The illuminated reticle provides greater visibility during dusk and dawn and other low ambient light environment. An advanced optical system highlighted with a 10x zoom range provides magnification versatility.
5. Nitrogen filled water and fog proof design ensures that no water can build up on the lens. This will allow for a clearer and unimpaired view of the sight and the target. Apart from this, it is also designed with the flip-open scope cover.
6. Incredibly precise, repeatable and durable tactical windage and elevation turrets built specifically for dialing, along with its hashmark-based reticle, top off this highly versatile riflescope’s long-range performance features.
|Power||1×-10×||Objective Diameter (mm)||30|
|Ocular lens diameter (mm)||37||Ocular length (mm)||68|
|Field of View (ft@100yds)||
|Field of View (m/100m)||33.5-3.35|
|F.O.V. angle (°)||19°-1.9°||Exit Pupil (mm)||16-3.0|
|Focus range (YDS)||100||Number of lens||13|
|Mount length (mm)||134||Water proof @ 300mm deep and 54℃||Yes|
|Parallax||±0.125||Eye relief (in)||5.5-3.8|
|Mian body diameter (in)||1.38||Ocular cell diameter (in)||1.77|
|Diopter compensation||-3～+2||Windage movement range||±130|
|MOA/click||0.5MOA||Elevation movement range||±70|
1. In addition to professonal design and innovative technology, our products are also distinguished by unmatched quality. We check every production step and every individual product for 100% quality prior to delivery. We therefore grant our customers an extensive warranty.
2. Except man-made mistakes, we will exchange the defective with a brand new one within 7 days after you get our product.
3. According to the guild regulations customer shall be responsible for the returning shipping fee.
4. Our repair and service department will be happy to help you at all times if you have any further questions about the warranty on our products.
All scopes from us have Five years warranty.
OEM/ODM/Private Label is welcome!
1. Packaging can be customized as you required.
2. Imprint your logo/brand to the product.
3. Lens coating can be FMC multi-coated green, Fully- Coated Green, Single Green Coat, Single Blue Coat as you required.
Mutiple Choice for Free Reticles with Small MOQ
1. Are your company a manufacturer or trading company?
We are well-experienced manufacturer specialized in producing binoculars,rifle scopes, monocular, spotting scope, astronomical telescopes, optics accessories etc., for more than 15 years.
2. Does your product have any warranty?
Yes,we offer 5 years limited warranty for rifle scopes vs 2 years limited warranty for other optical instruments such as binoculars, monocular, spotting scope, astronomical telescopes, etc.,
Damage due to misuse, ill treatment and unauthorized modifications and repairs are not covered by our warranty.
3. What's your payment method?
We usually accept the payment methods include T/T (Bank Transfer), Western Union, paypal and MoneyGram. Payment methods can be adaptable to your specific requirements.
For different countries, the payment methods we accept varies from each other.
50% deposit in advance and 50% balance before shipping. Payment terms can be negotiated.
4. What's your shipping method?
We provide comprehensive shipping methods.
For small quantity orders we ship by DHL,FEDEX, EMS/TNT Express service which is the fastest. Postal ways are also acceptable for small orders.
For large quantity orders we ship by Air or by sea, we can also ship order to buyer’s cargo agent in China.
We provide DDP service to both express way and air and sea shipping!
Contact Person: Miss. Allie Nie